Tim Buckland (MMus, LMusA)
With over ten years of teaching experience, I currently teach a full load of students across two schools during the week. Tachyon School of Music is my private teaching business where students attend my home studio.
I have a Master of Music (Music Performance) from the University of Melbourne, and have extensive training and experience in Kodaly and Orff Schulwerk. My students have been accepted into VCASS and the Melbourne Conservatorium of Music.
- Kodaly Secondary Level 2 (Sound Thinking Australia, 2018)
- Master of Music (Melbourne Conservatorium of Music, 2018)
- Orff Schulwerk Level 3 (OrffNSW, 2017)
- Kodaly Secondary Level 1 (Sound Thinking Australia, 2017)
- Orff Schulwerk Level 2 (OrffNSW, 2015)
- Kodaly Primary Level 1 (KMEIA, 2014)
- Orff Schulwerk Level 1 (VOSA, 2014)
- Bachelor of Music with Honours (Melbourne Conservatorium of Music, 2013)
- Licentiate of Music Australia (AMEB, 2012)
- Associate of Music Australia (AMEB, 2009)
- Current Working with Children Check